MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of three years from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
Quick delivery. Cooler seems to be working great.
This is by far the best swamp cooler on the market and this website has the best price. Why is it the best on the market? The 8-gallon water tank lasts 24-36 hours. This means you fill it with water a lot less often than many other evaporative coolers. This machine cools my upstairs bedroom better and faster than a traditional air conditioner. It uses electricity the equivalent of a light bulb. The noise is the level of a window air conditioner and I never had any trouble falling asleep with it on.
You can tilt the vent opening just like the A/C vent in your car, there are multiple speeds, and if you don’t want it to cool, you can use it like a traditional fan.
There is a plug underneath to drain the water out when you’re getting ready for winter. I roll mine into the bathroom, pull it into my standalone shower and pop the plug. Easy as pie. If the red light starts blinking during normal operation (normal), that means it’s time to vacuum the filter screen on the back. Turn the unit off and vacuum the screen on the back side with a vacuum cleaner attachment. Turn the unit on again and reset it (instructions are in the manual) and you’re good to go; you don’t have to remove any parts.
This is a very reliable unit. I’ve had mine 2 years and it still runs like a champ. The reason I’m leaving this review here is because today I bought a second one for downstairs. I can’t wait to get it!