The Heat Storm Phoenix 1500 Watt Smart Heater is a great solution for any bedroom or small room where there is not much floor space. At 1500-Watt this heater will easily heat up your room but you will not have issues tripping your breaker if you want to run other electronics. Capable of of having feet attachments but feet are sold separately.
This heater is safe to touch, even on the grill, making a great choice for anyone. This unit has two power modes, one uses the full 1,500-Watt (red leaf), while the second mode (green Leaf) uses only 750-Watt. Each unit contains our Patented Heat Exchanger with HMS Technology that allows maximum heat from the infrared quartz bulbs without any heat loss from the unit.
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
This is a really great product that is fairly easy to set up.
Appreciated a personal message after purchasing our second heater. Love the WiFi connection to help warm our cabin before we get there.
The main thing I needed this product for was to provide supplemental heat. The Heatstorm heater is wonderful for that. The reason I chose this specific make/model is because of the smart integration. This product has really let me down on that end. First, I had reprogram my wifi to 240hz just to get it connected. That takes some doing, to log into the router and change a bunch of settings. Second, the heater itself does not have smart controls, you have to use the Smart Life app. I have no other use for the Smart Life app other than this specific product. The Smart Life app is supposed to link with Google home...after about 25 tries and reviewing a couple forums, I'm still not connected. At the end of the day, all I have is a heater that I have programmed on/off. To only be able to do that means I paid too much for the heater.
This is the 3rd unit we have purchased this year. They work great, just as advertised. Thanks
The heater is fantastic for smalls rooms and small children, the plastic can get a bit hot but not enough to cause serious burns. The install is easy to the wall and using the app to change the temp. and monitor it are spot on and easy to use. I 100% recommend for small rooms.