1000 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Wall Mounted - Forced Air Model HS-1000-WX
The Heat Storm Wall Heater Unit is a great solution for any bedroom or small room where there is not much floor space. At 1000-Watt this heater will easily heat up your room but you will not have issues tripping your breaker if you want to run other electronics. This heater is safe to touch, even on the grill, making it a great choice for anyone. This unit has two power modes, one uses the full 1,000-Watt (red leaf), while the second mode (green Leaf) uses only 500-Watt. Each unit contains our Patented Heat Exchanger with HMS Technology that allows maximum heat from the infrared quartz bulbs without any heat loss from the unit.
AMPS: 4.1 - 8.3
Sound: 40-44 decibels
As Primary Heat: up to 200 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: up to 750 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 13” L x 4” W x 17” H
Weight: 6.1 lbs
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
My 10 year old Sunbeam heater died, so I looked online to replace it with a new one. Turns out it isn't produced any longer, so I was forced to look at buying another heater. This heater kept coming up in my searches with great reviews, plus it was reasonably priced and wall-mountable.
It arrived only a few days later and it heats up my bathroom from 64° to 87° in about 10 minutes.
Mounting it was easy, and the instructions were very clear.
I'm very satisfied with this heater, and would recommend it highly.
I received this which should have been ideal. I only get the "EE' code which apparently is not fixable by the consumer, and no one responds when i call customer service. very disappointed.
I smelled a plastic burning smell coming from the room where this heater is located and to my surprise, it was smoking. The heater has melted the plastic and filter almost entirely on the left side of the heater. If I was able to submit photos on this review for you to see how serious the damage is you would be astonished by the damage it created. Either these products are not safe to use or mine has a serious defect. Where I do not know which scenario fits my product because the company does not respond to emails I would have to say I would not recommend this product. Buyer beware.
The heaters heat great. The remotes are useless. If i had only bought one unit i may think it was one lone heater that was bad. My tv remote reduces the thermostat. The remotes that came with these units has to be pointed and continuously pushing and releasing the buttons to get any results at all. These should be recalled and fixed. I paid nearly 100.00 each.
The unit I bought has never actually regulated the temperature in the room to the desired temperature set on the thermostat. In fact the unit more often than not has blown cool air rather than hot air. The unit stopped blowing hot air entirely around 1 year of ownership, pretty convenient they only offer a 1 year warranty as I believe this to be the life expectancy of the product. Overall I'm very disappointed that the prodcut has not performed as advertised and certainly is not a product I would recommend to anyone. I believe most of these reviews are only in reference to the unit when it is brand new, not reviews of the product after some substantial time trying to use the product. Longevity and accuracy miss the mark which is why my product deserves zero stars rather than 1 star.