12,000 BTU 3-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
The unit is great BUT when I first got it I got a dud. I called them and told them the issue and they replaced it within 45 minutes. That includes me driving back to their store and driving home!!! The new unit is good too BUT customer service was fantastic
This unit did such a good job of quickly cooling our open concept front room and dining room, we got another one for the back of the house. Set up was fast and simple. The window kit was easy to trim to fit our weird 17" wide window. I highly recommend this AC and this company.
Aside from one thing, this conditioner works as expected!
My one qualm with the design is this: It doesn't appear to have convenient form of hysteresis. The unit will kick on/off more frequently when close to your desired temperature -- I would rather the unit undershoot your desired temperature so that it stays 'off' longer before kicking the compressor back on.
As measured a few feet from the unit, it generates about 56 dB at 60Hz and 35 dB in the 100-to-1000Hz range when the compressor is on. When only the fan is running--at the lowest speed--it's just below a conversational volume.
Overall I love having the unit! It keeps the rooms I wheel it between nice and cool as needed.