6000 Watt ~ 240 V Hard Wired Heavy Duty ~ Wall Mounted or ceiling mounted ~ Wifi Enabled Heater
The Heat Storm 6000-watt Wifi Unit is a great solution for any garage, workshop, basement or area where there is not much floor space. It mounts on the wall or on the ceiling and At 6000 Watts this heater will easily heat up your garage, basement or shop up to 1000 square feet. It does need to be hardwired in so you may need to hire a certified electrician to get it installed.
Smart Life App
Sound: 45-49 decibels
As Primary Heat: up to 1000 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: up to 1800 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 12.75” L x 17.5” W x 7” H
Weight: 17 lbs
MODELS: ALL MODELS
(excludes open-box/refurbished heaters & scratch & dent models)
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product.
30 day money back satisfaction guarantee. 1 Year manufacture warranty on parts.
Top notch products, fast shipping, & great instructions.
I was looking for a heater that would provide some control and automation for my double garage, and found this one, but had a few questions based on user comments I read. The company was quick to respond and provided the answers I was looking for to make my selection The unit was quick to arrive, easy to install, provides sufficient heat, is fairly quiet and integrates with my phone and tablet. The integration allows me to define schedules, scenarios based on events such as outside temperature changes. Very happy with my purchase, and the external thermostat is a bonus.
Thermostat is built into the unit and the sensor sits inside where the hot air is coming from. This means on average the temperature of the heater reads about 10 degrees warmer than the actual temperature of the room. This causes the heater to have to be set to close to 90 degrees so it can stay on for more than 5-10 minutes at a time. Unless you have another fan right next to the unit to move the hot air, this heater will just continue to keep shutting off. Not sure how any other users are actually getting this unit to function.
I wanted to love this heater. It looks great and it was very intuitive to setup!However, when it came down to what it's supposed to do it wasn't enough.I preheated my 600 sqft insulated garage for three hours and it stayed cold except for the area receiving the warm air directly.It seems like it's a weird mix between Infrared and forced air: It heats the carbon element via infrared and then uses a fan to move the hot air. I wanted an infrared heater that heats the objects in my garage via infrared...not something that blows warm air.If you work in your garage during the winter, this may not be it.
I have really enjoyed my heaters. Works great in the shop and great on the patio.