NEW Touch Screen - 1500 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Wall Mounted ~ Wifi Enabled
The Heat Storm Phoenix 1500 Watt Smart Heater is a great solution for any bedroom or small room where there is not much floor space. At 1500-Watt this heater will easily heat up your room but you will not have issues tripping your breaker if you want to run other electronics. Not capable of having feet attachments due to regulatory restrictions.
This heater is safe to touch, even on the grill, making it a great choice for anyone. This unit has two power modes, one uses the full 1,500-Watt (red leaf), while the second mode (green Leaf) uses only 750-Watt. Each unit contains our Patented Heat Exchanger with HMS Technology that allows maximum heat from the infrared quartz bulbs without any heat loss from the unit.
Smart Life App
AMPS: 6.25 - 12.5
Sound: 42-47 decibels
As Primary Heat: Heats Up to 300 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: Heats up to 1000 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 19” L x 4” W x 16” H
Weight: 8.45 lbs
Plug-In: 110 V Standard
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. One-year manufacture warranty. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
We’ve gone thru several floor space heaters but we have dogs and they’d get knocked down so we went and tried a wall mount - let me tell you best one I’ve bought ever. We originally got the gray one(same style no WiFi) and loved it (it was good enough it was outworking our furnace) and got a second WiFi enabled one for our bedroom. Our house isn’t big (~950sqft) and these are great. Our furnace is old and not the best but if one heater had no problem keeping the main part of the house warm we may not need to use the furnace at all this year. WiFi was a little weird to setup but not hard. When it’s time we’re definitely purchasing again. These outperformed the big brand ones we had that cost more.
I bought 2 heat storm wall heaters to use as back ups last winter, one I put in the basement the other in the living room. My pellet stove quit so I had to wait a week for parts and was -20 c on the warmer days. I have a backup gas heater but decided to put these heaters to the test. Was surprised that just the two heaters kept the house at a nice +20 c , cooler in the bedroom but was fine. Not noisy, nice looking and great for spring and fall to just take the dampness out of the house. Would definetly recomend these heaters for backup or just for them cold and damp days.
Es un producto espectacular, funciona muy bien, es fácil de programar y la programación a través de la app del celular la hace muy práctica, felicidades saludos desde Colombia!
No solution to getting it sink with my router, unless I get a new router... not a good solution for me. Disappointed.
I installed two of these in my 5 car garage. All of my workout equipment is on one side of the garage and it's typically about 45-50 degrees in the garage during my morning workout. I set these up to come on 1 hour prior to my wake up and workout time. The garage is now a comfortable 60-65 degrees. It's a huge garage, so this is pretty impressive to me. These were ridiculously easy to install/hang on the wall. The Wifi setup was a little wonky, but no worse than any other device I've setup. I'm very happy with these so far!