NEW Touch Screen - 1500 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Wall Mounted ~ Wifi Enabled
The Heat Storm Phoenix 1500 Watt Smart Heater is a great solution for any bedroom or small room where there is not much floor space. At 1500-Watt this heater will easily heat up your room but you will not have issues tripping your breaker if you want to run other electronics. Not capable of having feet attachments due to regulatory restrictions.
This heater is safe to touch, even on the grill, making it a great choice for anyone. This unit has two power modes, one uses the full 1,500-Watt (red leaf), while the second mode (green Leaf) uses only 750-Watt. Each unit contains our Patented Heat Exchanger with HMS Technology that allows maximum heat from the infrared quartz bulbs without any heat loss from the unit.
Smart Life App
AMPS: 6.25 - 12.5
Sound: 42-47 decibels
As Primary Heat: Heats Up to 300 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: Heats up to 1000 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 19” L x 4” W x 16” H
Weight: 8.45 lbs
Plug-In: 110 V Standard
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. One-year manufacture warranty. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
We were especially pleased by the built-in bubble level in the positioning template. Such a small thing with such great benefit.
I don’t understand, the customer service said that my order suppose to be received but I did not receive nothing. I bought for more than 500$ of your equipment and the shipping did not ask for signature. I just want to have my heater. It was supposed to be receive last week and I plan to install it in the weekend. It’s the winter here and I need my order fast.
I tried to contact FedEx and they advise to contact the sender as they are their customers and I am only the receiver. They said they are not responsible for stolen items and contact the sender for escalation of this issue.
Please do your best to replace or refund what I paid for. The items are supposed to be installed this weekend as I explained on my email, right now my place has no heat and it’s winter.
My order was not fulfilled. I ordered 2 units and only received one. I am waiting for the second.
The Heat Storm app is gone. You can use the Smart Life app instead. The least they could do is let us know about the change! Heater works great.
It's been working fine I've had it for a couple of months.. it work today but all of a sudden the app is gone and I want to turn off the heater It's running in another house.. The app on my phone says it's not installed even though the picture is there.. And I can't re-download it from the app store it's gone heat storm heater app is what I used.. where is that app?