NEW Touch Screen - 1500 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Wall Mounted ~ Wifi Enabled
The Heat Storm Phoenix 1500 Watt Smart Heater is a great solution for any bedroom or small room where there is not much floor space. At 1500-Watt this heater will easily heat up your room but you will not have issues tripping your breaker if you want to run other electronics. Not capable of having feet attachments due to regulatory restrictions.
This heater is safe to touch, even on the grill, making it a great choice for anyone. This unit has two power modes, one uses the full 1,500-Watt (red leaf), while the second mode (green Leaf) uses only 750-Watt. Each unit contains our Patented Heat Exchanger with HMS Technology that allows maximum heat from the infrared quartz bulbs without any heat loss from the unit.
Smart Life App
AMPS: 6.25 - 12.5
Sound: 42-47 decibels
As Primary Heat: Heats Up to 300 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: Heats up to 1000 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 19” L x 4” W x 16” H
Weight: 8.45 lbs
Plug-In: 110 V Standard
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. One-year manufacture warranty. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
works great i wish the cord was longer and it had feet, but i like the it works with Google home
I love this heater, but there’s always a but. I really need to be able to integrate this device with smart things from Samsung hub. The problem that I see is if there’s no way to get the Data like temperature from the device through smart things so then kick off the heater. I know you say to use the app, but I also have a dashboard called Sharptools that grabs data from Smartthings and I would like to add two tiles that have direct correlating data from the two heaters that I own. Please reach out to me by email and let’s have a conversation about this product development team.
I purchased 2 of these heaters. Put one in the bathroom as it is always cold. Noticed a hot rubber smell so i unplugged the heater and noticed that the plug was hot and was starting to melt. Will be calling for the warranty to have it fixed or repaired.
The setup is kind of weird. But worse, it no longer works. And this video only follows until the screen with "Other networks", which doesn't appear.
I don't remember going through all of this when I first set it up, but its possible
I bought this unit a year ago and have used it through one winter and am using it this winter too. My backyard office is insultated, but there is no other heat sources. The wifi app makes it really easy to automate turning on/off. I have this setup to turn off every night so I don't forget and leave it running. I also have it setup to automatically turn on a few hours before I start work. This thing is a champ! It looks good, doesn't take up floor space, looks decent enough and works well. I highly recommend it.