NEW Touch Screen - 1500 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Wall Mounted ~ Wifi Enabled
The Heat Storm Phoenix 1500 Watt Smart Heater is a great solution for any bedroom or small room where there is not much floor space. At 1500-Watt this heater will easily heat up your room but you will not have issues tripping your breaker if you want to run other electronics. Not capable of having feet attachments due to regulatory restrictions.
This heater is safe to touch, even on the grill, making a great choice for anyone. This unit has two power modes, one uses the full 1,500-Watt (red leaf), while the second mode (green Leaf) uses only 750-Watt. Each unit contains our Patented Heat Exchanger with HMS Technology that allows maximum heat from the infrared quartz bulbs without any heat loss from the unit.
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. One-year manufacture warranty. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
No solution to getting it sink with my router, unless I get a new router... not a good solution for me. Disappointed.
I installed two of these in my 5 car garage. All of my workout equipment is on one side of the garage and it's typically about 45-50 degrees in the garage during my morning workout. I set these up to come on 1 hour prior to my wake up and workout time. The garage is now a comfortable 60-65 degrees. It's a huge garage, so this is pretty impressive to me. These were ridiculously easy to install/hang on the wall. The Wifi setup was a little wonky, but no worse than any other device I've setup. I'm very happy with these so far!
I just purchased a a small older house with 4 in wall 2200 watt heaters which I knew wouldn't be economical by any means. I moved to oil based heaters but wanted something to give a good kick of heat in the morning and to be able to warm up the house before I get home.
This unit does the job well. I have Alexa turn it on when I wake up then turn it off later. If it gets a bit cold, I just say "Alexa, turn on the heater".
The temperature sensor is about 2 degrees or so lower than any thermometer I put by it but that's fine, just good to know.
It also was not as loud as I was expecting. not quiet of course but not bad at all.
Good quality. Easy install and set up. Works great.
I ordered this heater in February when it was very cold. The heater was going to be in the warehouse on 2/17/2021, so I expected it a few days later. When it didn't arrive, I reached out to Heat Storm. They told me the heater was delayed, but would be in by the end of the week. Then the next week...same story...and the week after that. I finally got the heater almost a month after expecting it. .Now the weather has turned, so I really can't tell how it will perform in the middle of winter. Of course, by time I really know how it works, it will be too late to return it.
So far, the heater seems fine, but again...I really won't know till next year. The issue I have is not with the heater, but the service from Heat Storm. It was terrible. They should have been pro-active. Instead of waiting for me to reach out, they should have notified me of the delay. And then, they should have proactively notified me of each subsequent delay instead of waiting for me to reach out to them. Finally, Heat Storm refused to do anything to make it right. I asked for expedited shipping once the heater arrived in the warehouse. They played the "it wasn't our fault" card.
In the days of superior customer service, the answer wouldn't be "it wasn't our fault", it would be "what can we do to make it right?".
Bottom Line - the heater seems okay (but again, I won't know till next year) - but don't buy it from Heat Storm.