Touch Screen - 1500 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Floor or Wall Mounted ~ Gray
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 1-877-891-7333. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
I hate my local city utility company. They provide the gas not Columbia and they are notorious for turning people's services off after only three weeks since the last payment and not the standard month. So to give them the old "duck doo", I bought this. I keep my house set at 60 degrees....even on the coldest of days.....and this baby does the rest! It keeps my room warm and the room next to mine, the family room. It works wonders. It has helped me save money and stick it to the immoral local city utility. It's a win win! The two main rooms where it is located are very comfortable and the rest of the house is acceptably warm.
I really like that it hangs on the wall. Keeps the grandkids from messing around with it. Hanging it up couldn’t have been simpler. So far no issues with them. It does make a slight noise you can hear if you're in a quiet room, but after a while, you don’t notice it. I would buy more of this heater.
Customer service is the very best I have experienced in a very long time!The Phoenix 1500 wall heaters are a wonderful addition to my RV. They freed up my floor space. I bought 2 with the first generation circuit board that allows me to control low or high (which is essential when watching amperage use in an RV). Sadly, the new circuit boards cancel that control feature and allow the heater to cycle between high/low on it's own -12.5 amps vs 6 amps- which is a BIG deal breaker. It would be more RV friendly if the cord came with a flat plug. The 1500 is whisper quiet and the thermostat, while sensitive, is accurate. I love the remote control feature. While I would not expect these to be my primary heat source-they are not 'hot high heat' like a parabolic or the RV on board furnace-they do the supplemental 'trick' in keeping my RV at a comfort level once I bring the room temp up to where I need it. I am in a cold, wet rainy climate for the winter and they are perfect as a safe heat for at night while I sleep or when my dog is home alone for a few hours and needs a safe heater on.
Well made. Best hanging made easy. Keeps room toasty.
An excellent heater. Safe, quiet, lightweight, and does a great job of heating the room. The remote is handy. This is my second one.