Heater + Tripod ~ 1500 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Garage and Patio
Sound: 0 decibels
As Primary Heat: up to 100 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: up to 300 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 24” L x 8” W x 6” H
Weight: 10.4 lbs
PLUG IN: 110V Standard
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 435-7520-6611. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
Had it haven’t had it 90 days and it started flickering tried contacting customer support the agent David was disrespectful and rude ultimately decided to block my number so I could not contact back, also pretended to speak with manager, when, in fact, was speaking to another agent, when axing for her advice on how to solve problem, refused to get manager on phone when I’ve asked on more than multiple times, when finally after contacting another place of business to have a manager contact that place of business being energy wise, that manager stated to me that it’s not a known issue that they’re having with my device after reading multiple reviews meaning by multiple is at least 12 reviews. This product has very similar problems as mine , he ultimately decided to send me a switch on let’s play it by ear replacing piece by piece instead of resolving the problem for the customer so I’ve decided with no other choice but to play the game that that company wanted to play and receive the switch but while doing so I found it was not the switch as he adamantly stated it would be the problem It ended up being. A flame motor problem. I am still waiting for a resolution from the company to resolve being energy wise. I deafly at this time do not recommend purchasing anything from this company.
The switch broke in the first season . Luckily it was broke in the on position. So we had to plug in and unplug instead of hitting a switch. This season we used it for 1 week and it quit all together. Used a 5 year old heater to get by until we could replace with something better. Funny how all heaters we own are older and ALL work. Well, more aggravating than funny. Can parts be replaced or should we just take our loss?
Felt compelled to write a review after seeing all the negative reviews. So surprised. I’ve used this unit to heat our Covid garage gym for 2.5 years and it’s worked great. Heats right up and gives off a lot of heat.
I bought one of these heaters brand new still sealed on ebay. It showed up with a broken heating element and I went to call this company and they said we won't honor your warranty because we don't do business with eBay and you didn't buy from an authorized dealer. So when you buy from an authorized dealer they have all the parts and heaters marked up outrageously so when you do happen to file warranty claim you already paid for parts you don't have yet. They wanted to throw at me their policy that clearly states all this, I can tell you their policy was written by people who are led by the powers of hell. Their policy has no Authority whatsoever. It's sad but they are absolutely terrible to deal with and this company is like all the rest of them in the world that are turning evil it's all about money and the after-sale service don't exist including warranty. I learned my lesson and I will not buy from them ever again and I will make sure the truth is spoken everywhere I go. They may try to shut me up but in the end they're going to stand before a judge they're not going to be able to shut up if they don't turn from their Wicked Ways on this side of the grave. Jesus is coming back extremely soon. Make sure you're ready and have a daily relationship with him.
The only thing I can do is pray for these people because if they don't turn from their Wicked Ways a eternity of torment and hell is awaiting them.
As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the second coming of man. These days are upon us right now.
Purchased two less than a year ago through Amazon. Both filaments broke and I can't seem to find replacements. They give off little heat but not being able to replace the filament is reason alone not to purchase. they are top heavy on the tripod and will undoubtedly fall over. Our mistake but why can't they offer replacements?
William, We apologize for the inconvenience. I would love to look at your situation if you contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org