Heater + Tripod ~ 1500 Watt ~ Infrared Space Heater ~ Garage and Patio
Sound: 0 decibels
As Primary Heat: up to 100 sq ft
As Secondary Heat: up to 300 sq ft
Unit Dimensions: 24” L x 8” W x 6” H
Weight: 10.4 lbs
PLUG IN: 110V Standard
MODELS: ALL MODELS
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
Contact the manufacturer by calling customer service department at 435-7520-6611. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, the location of purchase and the model/serial number of your product..
Tread lightly when buying from this company. The customer care is ridiculous. I bought this unit in July for the upcoming winter. Upon my initial use to heat my office, the unit shorted out, the glass tube flared a bright white, and cracked/burned/melted the glass tubing. splitting it in two. I asked for a replacement and all they did was steer me to BUY a new bulb. I complained, then they sent me a new bulb. The issue is, the repair/replacement is no small task even with instructions which they didn't send until i complained about that. All the while they should had just sent an entire new unit in the first place. Even if you can replace it yourself, probably less than 25% of people could or would, THIS SHOULD NOT BE THE WAY.
If anyone would like pictures email me, I am happy to share. Here is the email thread with customer service. What a joke.
Hello. I purchased a Heat Storm Outdoor Tripod Heater 6 months ago and turned it just now for this winter. It worked at first, but then shorted out got bright white and melted the coil and plastic tube incasing it in half. It is now split in two and doesn't work.
Thank you very much for the images. It looks like your “Infrared bulb” has been broken. You can purchase a replacement on our webpage.
Here is a link: https://ews-products.com/collections/heatstorm-accessories/products/infrared-element-for-outdoor-heater
Really? You can't just send one? I literally turned this on for the first time
My Apologize Gordon,
I miss understood. We do have a 1-year warranty policy and can get you a new bulb sent out.
To process your warranty please send me the following:
1. Mailing Address
2. Phone Number
3. Proof of purchase
4. Picture of the silver sticker on the back of the heater.
5. Return in original box
Once we receive this information, we can begin to process your warranty.
Thank you for the information! I have submitted it to our warehouse, and they should have the replacement piece sent out in 24-48 hrs. They will contact you with the tracking number for your part.
I just realized this said replacement piece, and not a complete replacement. I received said piece, which is correct HOWEVER, I am no electrician nor a technician on your assembly line.
There is no way I am going to be able to replace this piece on my own without instruction.
I don't really understand the difficulty in just sending me a new unit.
The Heating Element bulb is a very simple replacement. We can also send you instructions on the replacement. No electrician is needed for the repair.
The sent me the instructions, but who cares. The unit is now compromised and I guarantee if something else goes wrong they won't have anything to do with it since it was a SELF REPAIR if can even get it done. LESSON LEARNED. As they will tell you in the end:
TAKE COURAGE when buying form us.
The power switch broke on my unit. I can't turn it on or off anymore.
Worked perfect for a few months and now nothing.
it doesn't work, what do i do?
Great product, exceptional fast service. We have used this heater every night and had the switch malfunction. They quickly, and enthusiastically sent me a new switch AND a spare, in case. So thrilled, I ordered a second heater as a gift to a family member.